Old 24-12-2012, 11:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_6_] Baz[_6_] is offline

Default Flu or superbug?

Sacha wrote in
:

Intersting reply - how is Baz supposed to take care to avoid catching
Norovirus. I'm not being funny in asking this, but what precautions
can one take to be safe other than being fastidiously clean. One
can't avoid breathing in the germs.

Bill

Norovirus is highly contagious and is transferred by contact quite
amazingly easily. That's why it's so very important to sterilise
things that are touched by a lot of people. Door handles, loo handles,
computer keyboards, telephones - all sorts of things most of us never
think about. I am one of those that thinks e.g. Cif and hot water
deals with most things but in this case, I would certainly use
disinfectant wipes at work and in my home and carry a gel at all
times, if I know I've been in contact with someone with that virus, or
even in the same workplace.

Thats it in a nutshell. Thanks, Sacha

Baz