Old 25-12-2012, 08:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Flu or superbug?

On 24/12/2012 23:36, Baz wrote:
"Phil Gurr" wrote in
:

"Baz" wrote in message
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in
Quite, I watch very little telly and norovirus would be far to
"scientific" for the daytime TV audience. News I get mainly from the
BBC website and occasionally the sites of the local rags.

Quite.
Did you mean far to "scientific" or far too "scientific"
I am guessing that English is not your first language. Or is it to or
too or two "scientific" for you?
Get the basics right, and less of the shite.

Baz

Makes your gushing and repetative Christmas Greetings somewhat hollow
when you post vitriolic replies like the one above.

Phil

Yes, and I like your imagination.
Best wishes

Baz

In the event of prolonged vomiting, it's "Lo Salt" salt substitute you
need i.e. part sodium, part potassium. It's what the saline drip
contains that they put you on in hospital.