Old 31-12-2012, 11:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_6_] David Rance[_6_] is offline

Default OT Anyone know a good traditional cooking group?

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 Ophelia wrote:

"David Rance" wrote in message

On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 Baz wrote:

There are too many groups to sift through.

I suggested starting one a few years ago but there was no interest.

If you started one now, I would be very interested.

Actually I do take one called free.uk.recipes but since I joined two
months ago there has been just one article. It was for minestrone soup.

A quick scan on Google groups says that there were 122 articles since
last December.

Thanks, I'll have a wee look

Maybe I'll post some of my own recipes and see what sort of a reception
it generates.

David

http://rance.org.uk