Old 31-12-2012, 12:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default OT Anyone know a good traditional cooking group?

On 31/12/2012 11:49, David Rance wrote:
Maybe I'll post some of my own recipes and see what sort of a reception
it generates.

David

what I'd like is a good discussion forum about where to get ingredients
or what good ideas people have for substituting stuff in recipes or
maybe their favourite recipes though not sure there's a copyright on
them? i love the maple syrup and pecan cupcake recipe on good Food
website though i put the pecans in the actual cupcake and glitter on
top of the icing if it's for a special occasions
Could we start a group? maybe a UK one as I find cups and stuff for
measuring and some of the terms in the US very confusing!