Old 31-12-2012, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default christmas presents good and bad

On 12/31/2012 7:47 AM, Janet wrote:

I received a very large box, fancy wrap; inside was an other even
fancier wrap which I recognised from well-known lingerie (my heart sank;
I CANNOT ABIDE other people buying me underwear, EVER EVER
and had hoped I got that message across several decades ago. Noticed
husband keeping poker face). Small sigh of relief when that turned out
to be just another layer of wrapping . On and on until right in the
middle I found a teeny tiny little metal construction about 3 inches
high, which he had made in his workshop. It's a replica of the real
present which is a lovely garden obelisk to support a clematis.

:-)

Nice! Both the gift and the packaging.