Old 31-12-2012, 06:09 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] mjciccarel@gmail.com is offline

Default 2013 edible gardening

On Monday, December 31, 2012 10:17:20 AM UTC-5, songbird wrote:
i hope everyone out there in r.g.e land

has a great season -- even those folks down

under who are having a nice summer right

about now.

songbird

Thanks songbird and back at you. I am anxious already. The greenhouse is still producing tomatoes and I think that is what is keeping me going right into spring. I also have the Aero gardens in the house full of Basil, parsley and chives.
I am going to have some Rose garden issues this spring but I guess that should go to regular gardening.
Looking forward to spring

MJ