Old 31-12-2012, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default christmas presents good and bad

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:47:06 -0000, Janet wrote:

In article , says...

What did you get?

I received a very large box, fancy wrap; inside was an other even
fancier wrap which I recognised from well-known lingerie (my heart sank;
I CANNOT ABIDE other people buying me underwear, EVER EVER
and had hoped I got that message across several decades ago. Noticed
husband keeping poker face). Small sigh of relief when that turned out
to be just another layer of wrapping . On and on until right in the
middle I found a teeny tiny little metal construction about 3 inches
high, which he had made in his workshop. It's a replica of the real
present which is a lovely garden obelisk to support a clematis.

:-)

Janet

How fab!

ON the DIY newsgroup someone posted a photo of the 'fake toblerone'
gift they'd been given
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk