Old 31-12-2012, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Gurr Phil Gurr is offline

Default christmas presents good and bad

"Bill Grey" wrote in message
A few years ago pre digital cameras, I bought a pack of three films for my
camera in a Boots store. A week or two later while on holiday in N Wales
my wife and I entered an "Outdoor " shop and immediately the security
alarm was activated. Fortunately the owner of the shop has watched us
coming in and was aware we hadn't nicked anything. By the process of
elimination he identified the problem as the security tag that was still
attached to the film pack bought in Llanelli. How we got out of Boots in
the first place is still a mystery. We reported the incident to Boots but
they just couldn't give a damn - not even an apology for the embarrassment
we endured in N Wales.

According to TV advertising, Boots is a 'womens only' shop. Only ever used
it
when it was 'bi-sexual'. Don't ever use it now, would feel very embarassed!

Phil