Old 01-01-2013, 01:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Christmas presents good and bad

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 18:06:53 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

I've always fancied the idea of triggering the alarm as I walked INTO a
store.

Go on a cruise. Those with replacement knees/hips etc always trigger if they
are metal. I have stitches in my chest where they took a rib out for the
Quadruple Heart By-Pass op and wired it back in, but it never triggers the
alarms.

Mike

I was working in a library at the time we were being coputerised and
had security on the doors. We got to know when a certain man came in
as he triggered the alarms, due to some medical metalwork!

Pam in Bristol