Old 01-01-2013, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Real Baz The Real Baz is offline

Default OT Phone problems

"Christina Websell" wrote in
:

Years ago I ditched BT and switched to NTL, later to become
Virginmedia. They are not perfect, but the telephone and broadband
are almost faultless,
its the customer services I don't like very much on the rare occasion
I have needed them over the last 13 years. I have never been charged
any money for anything other than the monthly, which is £41.26 for
TV, broadband(20mb) and telephone (calls to mobiles 250 mins/month)

Hope thats helpful
Baz

That's way above. My TV is free except for the license, and my cousin
pays for my broadband as a permanent birthday present. I'm
traditional. BT do my phone, I get my gas from British Gas etc. I
cannot be bothered about switching to get the best deals and then
switching back to find another. I would not dream of paying £41.26
month although I know Virgin Media provide a whole lot of more TV
channels. My aunt has it but she doesn't like not to have the 1471 to
find out who just called if she missed it.

I thought our package wae very reasonable indeed. Well we like it.
Could your aunt's telephone be faulty? 1471 should work. You could plug
another phone in to test if it is annoying. I know I like to have 1471.

Happy New Year.
Baz