Old 01-01-2013, 04:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Real Baz The Real Baz is offline

Default Sprouting Seeds

mrcpea wrote in news:mv36e81ktbbl5ap5hsep6fjvgek1b3i9ov@
4ax.com:

On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 15:47:58 GMT, The Real Baz
wrote:

mrcpea wrote in news:bf06e818a7r3avqaf22et736gle2nihtt7@
4ax.com:

Hi all,
We would like to try sprouting some seeds but are not sure what sort
of container would be best. Can you use an ordinary large glass jar? I
remember you used to be able to get plastic bags for it, but I can't
seem to find them anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks Richard & Wendy

What seeds have you in mind? They all differ.

Baz

Hi Baz,
Was thinking of fenugreek & similar.

Ah! Not my subject, but I know that you will get advice from some of the
others in this group.

Baz