Old 01-01-2013, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_6_] David Rance[_6_] is offline

Default Newbie from Berkshire

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 lilykins wrote:

Hello everyone, my name is Liliana, living in Thatcham, Berks.

I live in a bungalow with my husband and my dog.

I have grown flowers and vegetables for a long time now, but I always
want to know and do more in the garden.

Happy New Year.

Hello Liliana,

Welcome from a contributor who lives in Reading! I sometimes have been
asked to play (I'm an organist) at the West Berks crematorium at
Thatcham but, other than that, I haven't been to Thatcham for many a
long year. I have a small garden in Reading, used to have an allotment,
but most of my gardening now is done in Normandy in northern France. My
speciality is grapes for wine-making. I also have a cider-apple orchard.

David

http://rance.org.uk