Old 01-01-2013, 11:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Potatoes for roasting.

On Tue, 1 Jan 2013 23:20:05 -0000, Bob Hobden wrote:

My wife does roast potatoes superbly, light golden colour, crisp and
soft inside.

Just like SWMBO'd produced this year with supermarket potatoes...

I was instructed to buy Maris Piper which I did. The variety of spud in
"White Potatoe" bags from supermarkets can vary from week to week and may
or may not be variety that roasts well...

--
Cheers
Dave.