Old 03-01-2013, 02:57 AM posted to rec.gardens
Stuart Strand Stuart Strand is offline

Default Would you buy a GMO houseplant that could really scrub your airof pollutants?

On Wednesday, January 2, 2013 6:34:43 PM UTC-8, David Hare-Scott wrote:
Stuart Strand wrote:

Dear David (and Billy),

Sorry to be delayed in replying. I wanted to give you a summary of

the latest research, so I had to bring myself up to speed with recent

meta-analyses of the growing home air pollution literature. Also the

holidays got in the way.

Anyway I have posted a short summary (pdf) with citations on the

SuperPothos website (in the Gallery tab), titled "Levels and risks of

indoor air pollutants"

thanks

http://d2oadd98wnjs7n.cloudfront.net...pdf?1357157806

This URL gives me a 403 error, security.

OK, sorry about the confusion. Two options:

1. Try this URL:
http://d2oadd98wnjs7n.cloudfront.net...pdf?1357159066

2. Go to the indiegogo website, click on the gallery tab and download the pdf labeled "Levels_of_indoor_air_pollutants"

http://www.indiegogo.com/SuperPothos/x/1889244?c=home