Old 03-01-2013, 09:39 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default christmas presents good and bad

On 03/01/2013 00:01, wrote:
The right way I was alluding to is that an elephant should always face
out of the door for the house to have good luck.
others say they should always look right.

That's the way Buddha statues should be placed as well. i used to
collect Buddahs but gave most of them away about a month ago as I had
nowhere to put them all.
i was told they should face the door with a coin underneath them for luck,