Old 03-01-2013, 04:40 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
The Cook The Cook is offline

Default 2013 edible gardening

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:17:20 -0500, songbird
wrote:

i hope everyone out there in r.g.e land
has a great season -- even those folks down
under who are having a nice summer right
about now.

songbird

I can tell the new year has started: seed catalogues. I really don't
need any more seeds this year but I will probably find something else
that looks interesting. I could probably get through 10 years with
the seeds I have. Maybe not the varieties I would like but enough to
keep me busy.

Right now I am feeling pretty good and hope it lasts. But I shall not
over plant this season. (Sure)
--
USA
North Carolina Foothills