Old 03-01-2013, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default christmas presents good and bad

I watched 'Africa' tonight. When that cartwheeling spider popped out of
its hole I nearly screamed! So no, I'll pass on your 'gorgeous' ornament!

The giraffe fight was something lese to watch in slow motion!!
Marvelous. So pleased the old 'un won the fight

Can't see why pumps can't get all that water under the Namib desert up
to the surface somewhere if there's so much.