Old 03-01-2013, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default christmas presents good and bad

"Martin" wrote in message
On Thu, 03 Jan 2013 17:14:39 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

On 03/01/2013 16:23, Martin wrote:
How were the barking dog key rings that you bought?
--

One was passed on almost immediately as the person in question said she
never lost her keys and it would set all the dogs off but I pointed out

My son has a very young Labrador puppy. It is badly in need of house
training. Any suggestions? It goes mad with excitement, when he flies
the helicopter.
--

Martin

Martin tell your son to quell the excitement ASAP or there will be trouble
later. We used to do the Puppy Walking for the Guide Dogs for the Blind and
Labs are either a 'yes' or a 'no'. Our first dog 'Rene' was wonderful and
went through. The next 'Ike' was a problem right from the start and never
made it. We then went to Alsatians and stuck with them, having our own when
we came back to the Isle of Wight. Would have another tomorrow but we spend
too much time away cruising etc.

ASAP quell that Lab puppy

Mike