Old 04-01-2013, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Recommendations for seed potatoes?

"Martin" wrote
wrote:

Janet

wrote:
I grow Estima most years; it's so reliable and very tasty.

We've grown Estima in the past but I can't remember anything about them,
so I'm guessing they didn't make a huge impression.

They made a good impression on us. Try again.

Could be the difference in soil that causes the difference. For example, we
can't grow King Edwards because they don't like heavy soil and we only got
golf balls when we tried.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.