Old 04-01-2013, 09:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default help for some plants and ID

zuhayr-123 wrote:
first off... can anyone name me this plant (attached) ? my grandma has
had it since i was just 1 or 2, we had two of these one outside and one
inside but we left the outside one there when we moved houses. for some
reason since we moved into this house the leaves are starting to turn
yellow when they where a solid green before and id appreciate a name of
this so that i can gather some information on its habits, living
conditions and prefered soil type.

please put the picture in a place that can
be linked to. this usenet newsgroup does not
encourage or allow direct binary posts on many
usenet servers.

in general, it is not unusual for a plant
that is moved to show some signs of stress.
if you can describe where it was last and
what the differences are between that and
where it is now we might be able to figure
out something to help.

songbird