Old 05-01-2013, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Recommendations for seed potatoes?

On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 11:11:30 +0100, Martin wrote:

On 4 Jan 2013 23:32:34 GMT, wrote:

roast. They don't crisp up, but do brown and also absorb some of the
yummy roast flavours. Usually very nice. If you try it, wait until the
roast has stopped oozing blood, otherwise they'll not be so nice :-/

Quorn roast rarely bleeds. :-P

Who wants bleeding quorn? :-P

My FIL is vegetarian and eats that . Until I met him I had never
really checked to see what it was. Considering that many veggies do
actually belong to the stereotypes that aren't always at ease with the
developed world with it's roads ,pollution from power plants,chucking
bits of oil rig into the ocean etc etc then I give full marks to the
Industrial capitalists of ICI and Rank Hovis, who managed to sell a
foodstuff produced like a chemical and carefully nurtured the idea
that it was really produced from mushrooms.

G.Harman