Old 05-01-2013, 12:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Recommendations for seed potatoes?

On Sat, 05 Jan 2013 11:38:07 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

On 05/01/2013 11:05, wrote:
carefully nurtured the idea
that it was really produced from mushrooms.

G.Harman

Doesn't mescalin come from them as well? and you can get some quite
poisonous mushrooms ............

I believe so though I doubt Quorn would get away with producing that
and putting it into a product ,though amongst the stereotypes of
Vegetarians the 1970's hippie type as depicted by Neil in the "Young
Ones" could certainly be a target market. I can just imagine the strap
line , " Have a Quorn joint for a Magic Meal".

G.Harman