Old 05-01-2013, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_7_] Ophelia[_7_] is offline

Default christmas presents good and bad

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message
o.uk...

I've always fancied the idea of triggering the alarm as I walked INTO a
store.

Oh me Too ! But how?
--
Pete C

well Pete what you do is have a b----- silly accident fall onto some
reinforced concrete and end up having a very handsome young surgeon put a
large bit of metal into your shoulder and lots of neat screw`s, its easy
but I don't think you should try it. I have been brave today and walked
into a shop that had huge security things but nothing happened :-(

My metal knees never trigger any alarms either

How do you manage to garden with metal knees, I am struggling with one arm
but I know that it will work again soon but metal knees must be truly
tricky.

Well I can't kneel properly (I can't put pressure on them) but I use one of
those kneeler things and 'kneel' on my shins.

My knees are well healed btw and I hope your shoulder will get there very
soon! Just a matter of compensation as with a lot of things at my age

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/