Old 05-01-2013, 06:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod[_5_] Rod[_5_] is offline

Default Daphne bholua 'Jaqueline Postill'

Anyone know the commonest current propagation techniques for this plant?
I'm asking because our plant is surrounded by suckers which atm appear to be identical to the main plant.
There's no visible evidence of a graft union so I'm hoping the suckers are the same plant and not some rootstock.
I understand that micropropagated plants do sucker quite freely so I wonder if that's what I have?

Rod