Old 05-01-2013, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Daphne bholua 'Jaqueline Postill'

On 05/01/2013 18:19, Rod wrote:
Anyone know the commonest current propagation techniques for this plant?
I'm asking because our plant is surrounded by suckers which atm appear to be identical to the main plant.
There's no visible evidence of a graft union so I'm hoping the suckers are the same plant and not some rootstock.
I understand that micropropagated plants do sucker quite freely so I wonder if that's what I have?

Rod

Not sure Rod but i do know that the plant can very suddenly turn up its
toes for no apparent reason. One friend had a wonderful plant that had
been flowering for several years and was actually getting quite large,
then last year it just suddenly died. No suckers on it though.

--
Janet T.
Amersham