Old 06-01-2013, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Ordering seeds online via Mr Fothergills

On 06/01/2013 09:21, Martin wrote:
It works with Google Chrome to the same point
-- Martin

That's what i use martin. Very strange. I certainly could not amend my
order once it came up on screen and I went through the whole process
twice as the first time it crashed anyway. At 1.,45 in the morning g you
don't expect a lot of traffic to slow stuff down!

p.s. As Thunderbird expert how do I stop it opening emails and news
threads before I read them please/ i click on some header and
immediately get a window at the bottom which has opened the thing . I
did have it set up so i had to double click on the header to see the
message but it seems to have reset itself.

--
Janet T.
Amersham