Old 07-01-2013, 01:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default Good lucK David

Farm1 said:

Well David, we've had the automated call from the RFS about catastrophic
conditions tomorrow so will leave here early tomorrow. I hope all is OK
for you and yours and from the maps I've seen you might be in a better
position than where we are.

Take care and stay safe and hopefully I'll be back reading once tomorrow's
foul conditions are over.

Holy cow, the lead story at the top of the hour on NHK World (from Japan)
was about the wild fires in Tasmania.

The danger continues for much of Australia. They were talking about high
temperatures of 42 deg C in Sydney!!!

Hope the Australian rec.gardeners are all safe and sound and keeping cool.
As the spouse and I discussed yesterday, I don't plan to complain about the
cold weather this winter at all--hot weather is far more dangerous. (And
there's been all too much of that in recent years.)

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

email valid but not regularly monitored