Old 07-01-2013, 04:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Ordering seeds online via Mr Fothergills

All credit to Mr Fothergills they wrote me a nice email and said it
seemed to work fine at that end. The representative did say that they
were upgrading their website this spring and as that she also send me
two free packets of seeds which i think was very generous considering no
one else had the problems I had!!
Anyway credit where credit's due that's what I say.

--
Janet T.
Amersham