Old 08-01-2013, 01:58 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
Robert Macy Robert Macy is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with a chainsaw?

On Jan 8, 2:31*am, "Danny D." wrote:
...snip...
Since I still have a few more poison oak plants to remove,
I'm wondering if you outdoor experts have a better way than
what I'm doing for removal of a poison oak plant from your
property? (The last picture is of me washing up!)

In California wilds, goats that preferentially ATE poison oak were
used to 'maintain' the landscape. Goats were happy. People were happy.
Now THAT is recycling!