Old 08-01-2013, 08:33 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_3_] Danny D.[_3_] is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with achainsaw?

On Tue, 08 Jan 2013 12:42:29 -0600, homeowner wrote:

How about soaking the base of them around the roots with diesel fuel.

I have read that rock salt works, so that is an option which might be
less harmful to the environment than diesel fuel.

I've never used rock salt before, so I'd have to research how to use it
on plants.