Old 08-01-2013, 10:46 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with a chainsaw?

I'd bite, but chewed not like what I had
to say. It would be baaaad.

We have a problem in the USA, when we
have goat naught better to do but oak
around on usenet.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Larry W" wrote in message
Can the goats be tethered on aircraft cable lines?
So the goats don't chew themselves free?

That's an interesting and clever idea!

But, at this point, I'm not goating there!

I agree, wouldn't want to horn in...

plausible, and wrong." (H L Mencken)