Old 08-01-2013, 10:49 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with a chainsaw?

I remember reading that Danny did mark the bins.
And the trash pickup guys refused the bins.

Just imagine the pickup guys coming down with
wicked poison oak, and not knowing why.

Can we donate that stuff to the military, and they
can spray it on the enemy a couple days before
ground invasions? Just think if we sprayed Mogadishu
before the "Blackhawk Down" invasion that went
so badly wrong. All those skinnies home, itching
instead of shooting at the Rangers.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message

I didn't measure it, but this one plant is about 20 feet long
(or so), by about 20 feet deep down a hill - but I only removed
about 5 feet along the curb as I ran out of room in the bins.

Did you mark the bins so the disposal guys will be aware of the danger?