Old 08-01-2013, 11:27 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with a chainsaw?

http://www.guidrynews.com/story.aspx?id=1000005595
I bought such a Nomad sprayer on Ebay, for cleaning
jobs away from home. Worked reasonably well. I also
used it to pump pink antifreeze into RV water systems.

Might apply Roundup mix to these poison oaks. Ten foot
hose. I remember I was able to stand on the ground, and
spray water on top of my mobile home. Kind of fun.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..