Old 09-01-2013, 06:22 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_3_] Danny D.[_3_] is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with achainsaw?

On Tue, 08 Jan 2013 23:35:25 -0500, Wes Groleau wrote:

They may chew on the bark of the vines--that part I can't remember. They
did like the bark of some trees, but I don't remember whether they liked
poison oak bark. (It was thirty years ago)

Hi Wes,
Wow. You have a lot of good information!

If they chew on the bark, there's no way they're not exposed to the
urushiol in huge amounts!

Here is a full-sized picture of what's just under the bark on a small
vine, of the type they might chew on. They must have amazing guts!