Old 09-01-2013, 10:55 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
David Kaye David Kaye is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with a chainsaw?

"Danny D." wrote

This is California in a high fire hazard high smog zone.
It's my understanding we can't even use a wood-burning fireplace
for half the year, but that's for smog reasons. So burning is out.

Look for someone who rents out goats or sheep and have them come by and eat
the poison oak. Seriously. They love the stuff.