Old 10-01-2013, 01:13 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_3_] Danny D.[_3_] is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with achainsaw?

On Wed, 09 Jan 2013 11:07:56 -0500, krw wrote:

Does anyone know how to get a pressure washer to spray the stuff?

Put it in the pressure washer's soap tank? Do any pressure washers
suck up the "soap" when they're running at pressure? Every one I've
seen will only draw from the tank when it's running very low pressure

I'm confused.

I could not figure out HOW to get the pressure washer to suck a fluid out
of an external tank (i.e., a soap tank).

Clearly my Honda pressure washer has a mechanism for sucking up the fluid
as shown in the picture - but I've never done it.

Q: What do I have to do to a pressure washer to make it suck from the
soap tank? Is there a valve or setting I have to twist or turn?