Old 09-01-2013, 10:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bill Grey Bill Grey is offline

Default A Few Minutes of Veddw

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
On Wed, 09 Jan 2013 15:34:11 +0000, The Original Jake wrote:

For anyone interested in a briefish glimpse of Veddw House Garden, there
were about 5 minutes of it on today's (9 January) edition of Escape to
the Country on BBC1. Should be on iPlayer tomorrow if not later today.

What a strange ******* spelling! Where is it? right on the Welsh/English
border?

Parts of south eastern Wales still has the letter V in use. I don't know
the origin of this anomaly as we all know the sound "V" is represented by
the letter "f" in the Welsh language.

Bill