Old 10-01-2013, 07:07 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than witha chainsaw?

On 01-09-2013 00:04, Danny D. wrote:
Nobody is immune to cell mediated immunity.

Or as my four-year-old sister said,
"There's no such thing of that, 'cause I never heard of it!"

They said no one is immune to smallpox--your lack of scar PROVES you
were never vaccinated. So they did it again.

Two years later, same argument, same result.

My sensitivity to poison oak DEcreased from 1967 to 1972. Don't know
why, but I've posted my hypothesis already.

--
Wes Groleau

Don't get even — get odd!