Old 10-01-2013, 10:41 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default The Bright Side Of Global Warmth

David Hare-Scott wrote:
Jane Galt wrote:
"David Hare-Scott" wrote :

Keep in mind: Fiscal liberals are liars who teach their children
how to lie.

You know you are dealing with a religious issue when either side
cannot accept that their opposition acts in good faith and must be
liars. But this is how the climate change debate is conducted in
the USA. Pile on as much emotion and as few facts as possible, a
tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Happy Solstice.

Has nothing to do with the fact that government FUNDED weather
organizations were lying with their data, we may actually be entering
a period of global cooling, and the climate has been changing for
billions of years!

In fact there were periods in Europe when thet couldn't even grow
crops and were all starving, BEFORE modern carbon emissions!

I am not attempting to censor the debate but to use a small group of
points to illustrate the situation. I want to do this for the
practical purpose of avoiding going on until next Christmas. Unless
you want to play a game of 'whackamole' where each time I knock one
down you pop up another from the limitless supply of the contrarian
lobby.

If I give you a rundown of the errors and fact and argument in the
above will you stick to the those points?

Apparently not