Old 10-01-2013, 10:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default A Few Minutes of Veddw

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013 18:59:30 -0000, "Bill Grey"
wrote:

At least I'm keeping you on your toes :-)

Bill

And they are very damp toes. I still have about quarter of an inch of
water on top of the back lawn surface. When I "built" the pond I
provided for an overflow system which I thought would take care of the
wettest winter. That's been overwhelmed and I think the pond banks are
in danger of collapsing now, particularly as resident cat won't stay
off them. He's already been in the water once this year after a
mini-collapse but didn't seem to mind in the least. Indeed, he
objected to my attempts to remove him from the water!

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.