Old 11-01-2013, 07:12 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
Wes Groleau Wes Groleau is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than witha chainsaw?

On 01-10-2013 23:08, Danny D. wrote:
I need to find a pharmacist who can actually think out of the box.
(It doesn't seem to be their specialty as all they do is follow the
rules.)

I once argued for five minutes with a pharmacist who didn't want to fill
my prescription for four 85 cc doses of Lovenox. "Only comes in fifty
and a hundred." I finally convinced him I am capable of squirting
fifteen CC into the sink.

--
Wes Groleau

In any formula, constants (especially those obtained
from handbooks) are to be treated as variables.