Old 11-01-2013, 12:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Happy Birthday, Sacha!

On 2013-01-11 12:30:05 +0000, Spider said:

Hope you're having a lovely, if chilly, birthday. Keep warm and drink
lots of tea .. and maybe a hot toddy tonight. Brrr it's cold here.

Thank you so much, Spider! There was a light frost on the lawn this
morning bu I haven't poked my nose outside yet! I'm having computer
work going on so the guru and I had a remote control consultation.
There's that sort of greyish white haze over everything, there isn't a
breath of wind and the weathervane is pointing resolutely north.
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com
South Devon
www.helpforheroes.org.uk