Old 11-01-2013, 02:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Happy Birthday, Sacha!

On 2013-01-11 12:30:05 +0000, Spider said:

Hope you're having a lovely, if chilly, birthday. Keep warm and drink
lots of tea .. and maybe a hot toddy tonight. Brrr it's cold here.

Thank you so much, Spider! There was a light frost on the lawn this
morning bu I haven't poked my nose outside yet! I'm having computer work
going on so the guru and I had a remote control consultation. There's
that sort of greyish white haze over everything, there isn't a breath of
wind and the weathervane is pointing resolutely north.

Well, we have a chilly 4*C here with hardly any wind. It feels even
colder because RG is having to flush out the radiators, so there's no
heating on. I'm avoiding going outside, even to the bins, until there's
heating to come in to. Just as well Panther is sharing 'hairy chair'
with me - she's keeping my lumbar region warm:~)!

--
Spider
from high ground in SE London