Old 11-01-2013, 05:57 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
Danny D.[_3_] Danny D.[_3_] is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with achainsaw?

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 08:34:56 -0800, Bob F wrote:

Have you tried a hose end sprayer. Mine easily sprays 20 feet. I'd use
one of the "fill spray jar for 6 gallons" variety. You'll have to wait
for spring growth first for most sprays to work.

If I had a sprayer that went 20 feet, that would go a long way toward
killing (at least half) the Pacific Poison Oak I want dead.

I tried getting my Honda pressure washer to spray from a 5 gallon jug,
but I haven't figured out the controls to do so.

The best time to spray, I'm told, is when the fruits are out.