Old 11-01-2013, 06:37 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
Brooklyn1 Brooklyn1 is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with a chainsaw?

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:16:26 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 12:17:21 -0500, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Every power washer I've ever seen has a place to attach a tube for
sucking up liquid, often there's a port right on the spray gun housing
... most normal brained folks would ask the power washer's customer
service department... and it's really dumb to ask about a power washer
without indicating the brand/model number.

This power washer has not only a place to suck up liquid, but it already
has a hose attached. It's just not sucking up the liquid!

I'm sure it's because it needs a switch (somehow) flipped!

Here's a picture of the PowerStroke washer I just took for you.

It uses the Honda GC160 engine, if that helps.

Here is a closeup of the markings & the valving apparatus:

If anyone has ever used their pressure washer to suck out of the hose,
they would probably know what the secret configuration setup might be.

Instructions are likely in the owner's manual. This looks like the
same unit... it automatically mixes concentrates. Powerwashers
usually suck concentrate only with the lowest pressure tip, because
they're designed to apply the cleaner and then let it sit, not wash it
right off. If you can't find instructions in the owner's manual phone
the manufacturer.
http://www.sears.com/craftsman-press...p-07175291000P