Old 11-01-2013, 07:34 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
NamPhong[_2_] NamPhong[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than witha chainsaw?

On 1/11/2013 12:16 PM, Danny D. wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 12:17:21 -0500, Brooklyn1 wrote:

Every power washer I've ever seen has a place to attach a tube for
sucking up liquid, often there's a port right on the spray gun housing
... most normal brained folks would ask the power washer's customer
service department... and it's really dumb to ask about a power washer
without indicating the brand/model number.

This power washer has not only a place to suck up liquid, but it already
has a hose attached. It's just not sucking up the liquid!

I'm sure it's because it needs a switch (somehow) flipped!

Here's a picture of the PowerStroke washer I just took for you.

It uses the Honda GC160 engine, if that helps.

Here is a closeup of the markings & the valving apparatus:

If anyone has ever used their pressure washer to suck out of the hose,
they would probably know what the secret configuration setup might be.

Getting your pressure washer to suck out of another container may be as
simple as connecting the correct nozzle on the end of the wand. Going
on failing memory, once had one that required a very open nozzle to be
attached to the wand to suck the correct cleaning solution from a
container but without the maximum pressure. Might be worth a try.