Old 11-01-2013, 08:32 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens,ba.gardens
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Is there a better way to remove a poison oak plant than with a chainsaw?

On Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:16:26 +0000 (UTC), "Danny D."
wrote:

Here is a closeup of the markings & the valving apparatus:

If anyone has ever used their pressure washer to suck out of the hose,
they would probably know what the secret configuration setup might be.

You still need to use the garden hose, along with the clear tube
inside the spray container. If that is your question.

The weed killer is siphoned from the tube - through the pump. It will
not work without the garden hose connected. I mentioned before to try
priming the tube by filling it with liquid.

I'm not aware of any sprayer that will work without the garden hose.
I'd expect you could damage the pump (not the motor).

YMMV