Old 13-01-2013, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ophelia[_7_] Ophelia[_7_] is offline

Default Beechgrove Garden Going National

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 10:31:13 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 02:57:35 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

On 12/01/2013 11:59, Martin wrote:
Expect The One Show's hair dresser to make an
appearance.

and a celebrity chef, one of the presenters will be on Strictly and they
will be given the task of doing a makeover for a school or 'deprived '
council estate householder

Euuugggh!

Eddie the Eagle is back too!

I visited Beechgrove many years ago in Aberdeen I loved it, but that
Carole ? was convinced she knew me. It got a bit embarrassing but she
was
a very nice lassie

I don't know the names of any of those who appear in Beechgrove. It's
personality cult/celeb free.
All the people in Beechgrove appear to be very nice. It's one of the
things we like about the programme.

Did they not move venue some years ago?

http://www.shop.helpforheroes.org.uk/