Old 13-01-2013, 02:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Beechgrove Garden Going National

On 13/01/2013 11:34, Janet wrote:
Beechgrove has done Community Garden outreach section for years past.
With a completely different approach from makeovers in Gardeners World
etc.

yes well, shuffle shuffle, I do tend to fast forward to gardening and
lots of children. Sorry, there's only so much showing children how to
plant, that i can watch, but that's my personal point of view.
Their other makeovers they seem to integrate into the prgrammes as
another venue to comment and advise without 'makeover' becoming the be
all and end all of the content

--
Janet T.
Amersham