Old 13-01-2013, 07:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default Beechgrove Garden Going National

On Sun, 13 Jan 2013 19:01:48 +0000, Sacha wrote:

We've simply given up on GW. Whatever one's personal preference,
Monty's attitude to organic being 'the only way' is simply wrong for a
public service programme. And that's what GW is or should be.

I sent a letter to several gardening mags but none published it. So I
blogged at http://www.rivendell.org.uk/garden/?p=542.

Essentially, Monty lied. There's no other way to put it. That day, GW
ceased to be a factual programme and became fantasy.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.